The Best Healthy Pancake Recipe EVER

I have been making these delicious healthy pancakes for years - and they are so easy! Here's my low carb, guilt free pancake recipe... 

Healthy pancakes with peanut butter
Here's what you'll need -
- Two eggs
- A banana
- Oil (I use coconut oil)
- Your choice of toppings

Simply whizz the eggs and banana up in a blender to create your basic pancake mix. Heat some oil in a frying pan, and put your pancake mix in. Cook for a few minutes before flipping, let the other side cook, and voila! Healthy pancakes!

I like to top mine with peanut butter and raisins, or blueberries and jam. The options are endless! How about some Greek yoghurt and strawberries? Honey and stewed apple?

I also like to add some flavour into the pancake base when it's in the blender. Cinnamon, nutmeg, or cocoa powder work really nicely.

Healthy cocoa pancakes with peanut butter

What do you think? I want to hear! Comment below or tweet me at @SVMullins

Follow me on Instagram to see more foodie fun @SVMullins 

Comments